Thank you for your patience in what has been a difficult year for us all. We are pleased to be able to start offering routine check ups once again.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IN FULL BEFORE BOOKING YOUR ROUTINE CHECK UP.
Due to the extra safety equipment and precautions necessary to keep everyone safe, COVID-19 continues to severely limit our capacity but we are now able to start seeing a limited numbers of check ups. Unfortunately it is not yet ‘business as usual’ and we have developed a new patient journey for those patients who attend the practice, meaning things are slightly different to normal.
If you have ANY kind of dental problem you are aware of (pain, broken tooth, swelling, etc) then PLEASE DO NOT book a routine check up. Instead call us and let us know what the problem is and if possible we will book you in for the appropriate treatment. This will help us to help you and avoid unnecessary repeated visits.
Please be aware of the following information:
- The front door is currently locked and reception is not in use so please ring the doorbell to let us know you have arrived. Please do this even if someone else is already waiting as if you do not let us know you have arrived you may miss your appointment.
- If an NHS charge is due then you will be asked to pay this in advance over the phone to reduce contact with our reception staff. This must be done at the same time you call to arrange an appointment.
- Waiting rooms and toilet facilities are currently out of use so bring appropriate clothing for the weather but do not bring unnecessary bags etc.
- It is necessary for whole families to attend together rather than coming separately on different days. This aids social distancing and ultimately means we will be able to see you sooner.
- Please arrive as close to your appointment time as you possibly can and do not be late.
- Only people with an appointment may attend unless they need to be accompanied, i.e. carers or parents of young children.
- Anyone aged 11 or older must wear a face mask unless medically exempt.
- You will have your temperature checked and be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival.
- If you have any symptoms of Covid-19, are self isolating or have travelled abroad in the last 14 days then it is essential you do not attend the practice and phone us to cancel your appointment.
Once again, we can’t thank you all enough for your understanding and kindness during this time.